A grin crossed Yasmin's face as Bakura commented on the idea of her running the world. "You're so agreeable Baki, I don't actually think I'd be that good at it." she said. To her the idea of running the world was completely and utterly far-fetched. She didn't want to rule anything there was only one thing she wanted. And after the Dungeon disappeared and all the people gathered around to see who had become the next Dungeon Capturer. Now on the ground Yasmin found herself surrounded by people of varying classes and the last of all the downward cast eyes of several slaves like herself. Ones whose eyes glimmered with hope as they saw the former slave girl with her one gold bangle around her ankle marked with a special crest.
"I'm glad, I could use your help a bit you seem to know a lot. What do you think I'd have to do to abolish slavery in this country? Aside from taking down the Harron Clan's influence." Yasmin finished. She knew that this was a rather lofty thing to take on initially, but she couldn't rightly enjoy the newness of her own freedom while she knew people were still suffering that she suffered with. It was part of the main reason she'd never tried to escape before.
"I'm glad, I could use your help a bit you seem to know a lot. What do you think I'd have to do to abolish slavery in this country? Aside from taking down the Harron Clan's influence." Yasmin finished. She knew that this was a rather lofty thing to take on initially, but she couldn't rightly enjoy the newness of her own freedom while she knew people were still suffering that she suffered with. It was part of the main reason she'd never tried to escape before.
Comment