While others were also preparing to take their leave, Hiroki took not a magic circle as his method of exit, but the door instead. "I have an escort duty," he said while making his way out on foot. Meanwhile, Shouki was left looking toward Miyuki, who apparently didn't like going to fulfill her contract alone. "Sure, I'll come with you!" he replied with a hop up to where the Yuki-Onna stood. Revil took the time to form a magic circle around himself as well. "I guess I'm off to baa-san's photo shoot, then. I don't know why she wants me to model, but a contract's a contract. Ja!"
Izuna floated about aimlessly. He didn't have any contracts that he needed to deal with today, so he'd have to figure something out. A single glance from Youmu, however, gave him an alternate plan for the day. As such, he gave a single salute to the others before vanishing via his usual method. With this, only Takumi would be left if one were to exclude Eira herself. He didn't seem very keen on leaving just yet, though. He continued to sit atop the right arm of the heiress' throne, throwing his head back with a sigh. He'd come to realize that out of the few contracts he had, he had all of zero signatures from the humans he interacted with. What's more, he now had a much higher capacity for doing the tasks required of him. "Hmm... I haven't gotten any of my contracts signed yet. Maybe it'll be easier now."
Izuna floated about aimlessly. He didn't have any contracts that he needed to deal with today, so he'd have to figure something out. A single glance from Youmu, however, gave him an alternate plan for the day. As such, he gave a single salute to the others before vanishing via his usual method. With this, only Takumi would be left if one were to exclude Eira herself. He didn't seem very keen on leaving just yet, though. He continued to sit atop the right arm of the heiress' throne, throwing his head back with a sigh. He'd come to realize that out of the few contracts he had, he had all of zero signatures from the humans he interacted with. What's more, he now had a much higher capacity for doing the tasks required of him. "Hmm... I haven't gotten any of my contracts signed yet. Maybe it'll be easier now."
Comment