A small giggle escaped Merlyn. "Hm, I suppose I'll keep that in mind for next time~" she mused. Of course, Merlyn was soon given the advice from Sir Cador that she should keep her own mental wellness in mind while being so busily preoccupied with Arthur. "I've not been overly concerned. I am only a bothered now because I feel like I set him up. He had such a good day and it fell apart in moments..." she mentioned as if she were fine with it. "I adopted the mindset of Happy now, sad later. Because well, you're going to be sad later... until one day you aren't... that's all," she explained. She wasn't overly concerned with Arthur's wellbeing overall. She knew that she'd set him up to be alright, though that had taken more doing than most things. As for the last part she had to stifle a chortle. What happened to her twin was... not so terrible as it could have been. "Iie, that story isn't so sad. Ichi-nii is a man who adores the attention of women, but he is uncaring as to their feelings in pivotal moments. It is simply the truth of him. He got himself locked in the Tower of Avalon by the not so well balanced, Lady Vivian. When she discovered how much his eyes wandered~" she stated very clearly. Actually, aside from the fact that she'd spent so much time on this planet without her twin, the story itself wasn't that different. "I always told him before he'd end up being stabbed by a girl being so dishonest, but... not everyone takes their little sister's warnings seriously~" she said with a chuckle. "I only wished to know why I couldn't sense my connection to his person when I know I should. But given where he is... it makes sense, it's only a little annoying it will be a while yet before I see him again," Merlyn stated. She knew she'd see her brother again. She was comforted in knowing he wasn't dead and all of that was fine for now. It was a small touch of happiness she could take from this rather extensive life she'd lived.
Sir Cador truly thought, Merlyn's issue with this blind spot in her vision was simply a matter of her never having experienced such a sensation before. Of course it was true, she had never been able to not see. Her abilities had never failed her. Knowing there was something unknown in the world was exciting but it was also... very frightening. "I wouldn't dare speak of myself in absolute terms, but until today there was nothing in this world I couldn't see if I looked. I am distinctly disturbed by not being able to see the truth of something I am looking for," Merlyn stated. "I take it less as a mark against by abilities and find it more threatening to the World at large because it means this entity is something the world didn't prepare for," she stated. "And that is even more unnerving because Arthur is looking for this anomaly."
Sir Cador truly thought, Merlyn's issue with this blind spot in her vision was simply a matter of her never having experienced such a sensation before. Of course it was true, she had never been able to not see. Her abilities had never failed her. Knowing there was something unknown in the world was exciting but it was also... very frightening. "I wouldn't dare speak of myself in absolute terms, but until today there was nothing in this world I couldn't see if I looked. I am distinctly disturbed by not being able to see the truth of something I am looking for," Merlyn stated. "I take it less as a mark against by abilities and find it more threatening to the World at large because it means this entity is something the world didn't prepare for," she stated. "And that is even more unnerving because Arthur is looking for this anomaly."
Comment