"A legend, huh? I guess that's what happens when rumors get magical," Arthur said nonchalantly, hardly having the will to think much on how others viewed flying bison. To him at least, they seemed to be a very... interesting visual concept. He wouldn't mind keeping one as a domestic creature, actually. Maybe they were even a friendly sort of beast, unlike the ones he'd encountered thus far. If not, perhaps any attempt to tame one would end the same way his claim of Cath Palug did. He'd find out one day. First, his interest was taken by a great necessity. Guinevere accepted his hand and followed along, and Arthur proceeded to traverse the halls while looking into every room along the way. "I'm King Arthur, right? There are a few things I need if I'm actually going to be calling myself that. I've already got Excalibur and a few knights~" he said with joy. Surely there was at least some semblance of what he sought from his sister's time in Loch Ness. He was positive the proper thing was taken with her, but maybe he could find a prototype or something laying around. "I might not have any luck, but I'm hoping~"
Sir Cador was relieved to hear that they were done with the present room... though that relief disappeared quickly when Emilia mentioned moving to other areas of the castle. He'd almost forgotten how much work went into castle upkeep, and nearly dreaded coming along. Why was it a bad idea to have Merlyn magic her way through everything? The Spirit Knight rubbed his face and sighed, even seeming to drag his feet. "Right. Castles are more than a few rooms, of course. Well, Merlyn has done the kitchen, beds have been put in their respective rooms already... I think it's best to leave bedroom décor to whomever owns each room, no? Besides..." Cador's speech halted just briefly as his gaze lifted. The people of Loch Ness sent by Hector and Dagonet were arriving at last, taking their place in wait within the castle's would-be throne room. It seemed they were given specific instructions, which Cador could only assume were to find the new king in charge─ or perhaps something a bit... more specific, while simultaneously being less so. Time would tell. "I think we have a fiefdom to tend to while our king gets his bearings."
Sir Cador was relieved to hear that they were done with the present room... though that relief disappeared quickly when Emilia mentioned moving to other areas of the castle. He'd almost forgotten how much work went into castle upkeep, and nearly dreaded coming along. Why was it a bad idea to have Merlyn magic her way through everything? The Spirit Knight rubbed his face and sighed, even seeming to drag his feet. "Right. Castles are more than a few rooms, of course. Well, Merlyn has done the kitchen, beds have been put in their respective rooms already... I think it's best to leave bedroom décor to whomever owns each room, no? Besides..." Cador's speech halted just briefly as his gaze lifted. The people of Loch Ness sent by Hector and Dagonet were arriving at last, taking their place in wait within the castle's would-be throne room. It seemed they were given specific instructions, which Cador could only assume were to find the new king in charge─ or perhaps something a bit... more specific, while simultaneously being less so. Time would tell. "I think we have a fiefdom to tend to while our king gets his bearings."
Comment