Upon returning to reality, Anais had something to say about the 'false' world she'd so recently been in. She called it a genjutsu, which was not a word Mugen used himself. He could see how his own name was attributed to such a thing, though. "Genjutsu? Don't be stupid. Everything you saw, happened," he stated. Perhaps none of that occurred in the physical sense, but spiritually, it was all the same. Anais had been given knowledge, albeit in the present tense from her own perspective, effectively in a more direct manner than she learned from Ailen. If she had the will or the focus to do so, she could even use that mana he inserted to create something ─ though he doubted that would be happening.
Still naked as a newborn babe, Mugen stood erect (in multiple ways) and crossed his arms during Anais's slight retreat. She wanted to have an entire freak-out about her new physique, claiming she wasn't dressed for wardrobe malfunctions. While she had quite a few 'issues' in her ensemble, Mugen would overall say it was an improvement to what he first saw her in. "Would you rather have on something else to be torn apart? I think this looks better than the way it was before. You're part animal; there's extra appeal in the wild look you've got going now," he said, chuckling. Ah, and it seemed Miwa was finally capable of moving and speaking again. It was about that time, wasn't it? While getting herself organized, the goddess questioned anything she'd missed. It would be Ailen who spoke first. "Firstly, I've taken an apprentice. I let myself become too distracted when teaching to realize this was what we'd be returning to, so..." His statement couldn't end, as Mugen decided to finish the line for the elf. Of course, he did so while his eyes were still trained on Anais. "So I decided to offer my assistance. Looks like she latched on to me before that even happened. Isn't that right, little doe?"
In the meantime, Charlemagne was being egged-on in a way he never thought possible. This rougher approach was still not like the stories one might overhear or be told, though it still seemed ludicrous as an approach when wielding the girth he now had. Oh well. Sakura had anything but complaints to offer, so he couldn't say anything negative either. In fact, Sakura was still physically and spiritually pushing for more, amplifying that incessant tingle in his manhood. She said he didn't have to hold back; it wasn't as if he was doing so consciously at this point. "I─I... I'm not even holding back. I guess stamina came as part of this whole thing, but..." Well, Charlemagne wouldn't be lasting much longer either way. He remained ignorant of the fact that expulsion could occur any time he wished it so, but that hardly mattered when he already felt the mighty buildup of mana in his jewels. "Yosh! I think I can do it!" he said in a strangely excited manner. The lad's thrusting hastened and roughened once more, just slightly. When he spilled his essence within Sakura this time, he would be doing so while still moving. Multiple gushes of liquid mana would flow into the young goddess while his tool seemed content to churn it. Soon enough, Charlemagne would come to realize that he wasn't experiencing the typical downswing either. Ah... he knew of that, vaguely. He really could keep going, even without a moment of break time. Such ridiculousness.
Still naked as a newborn babe, Mugen stood erect (in multiple ways) and crossed his arms during Anais's slight retreat. She wanted to have an entire freak-out about her new physique, claiming she wasn't dressed for wardrobe malfunctions. While she had quite a few 'issues' in her ensemble, Mugen would overall say it was an improvement to what he first saw her in. "Would you rather have on something else to be torn apart? I think this looks better than the way it was before. You're part animal; there's extra appeal in the wild look you've got going now," he said, chuckling. Ah, and it seemed Miwa was finally capable of moving and speaking again. It was about that time, wasn't it? While getting herself organized, the goddess questioned anything she'd missed. It would be Ailen who spoke first. "Firstly, I've taken an apprentice. I let myself become too distracted when teaching to realize this was what we'd be returning to, so..." His statement couldn't end, as Mugen decided to finish the line for the elf. Of course, he did so while his eyes were still trained on Anais. "So I decided to offer my assistance. Looks like she latched on to me before that even happened. Isn't that right, little doe?"
In the meantime, Charlemagne was being egged-on in a way he never thought possible. This rougher approach was still not like the stories one might overhear or be told, though it still seemed ludicrous as an approach when wielding the girth he now had. Oh well. Sakura had anything but complaints to offer, so he couldn't say anything negative either. In fact, Sakura was still physically and spiritually pushing for more, amplifying that incessant tingle in his manhood. She said he didn't have to hold back; it wasn't as if he was doing so consciously at this point. "I─I... I'm not even holding back. I guess stamina came as part of this whole thing, but..." Well, Charlemagne wouldn't be lasting much longer either way. He remained ignorant of the fact that expulsion could occur any time he wished it so, but that hardly mattered when he already felt the mighty buildup of mana in his jewels. "Yosh! I think I can do it!" he said in a strangely excited manner. The lad's thrusting hastened and roughened once more, just slightly. When he spilled his essence within Sakura this time, he would be doing so while still moving. Multiple gushes of liquid mana would flow into the young goddess while his tool seemed content to churn it. Soon enough, Charlemagne would come to realize that he wasn't experiencing the typical downswing either. Ah... he knew of that, vaguely. He really could keep going, even without a moment of break time. Such ridiculousness.
Comment