There was a certain kind of familiarity developing between Ailen and Anais. The man seemed to be quite straight-forward in his own way. He spoke of the mixture he was concocting for her and claimed he could make it have a similar effect to alcohol without it affecting her mana, if it was something she wished to experience. "Iie, it isn't really necessary. I figure I'll be better off having a normal drink later with my friends and getting the full scope of the experience. Then it will be for victory so I won't always have a seemingly negative memory associated with the experience itself," she said. "Also why are you making something for me?" she asked seeming not to completely understand this man's desire to help her over a single tear stricken tantrum. Her words probably sounded childish to most, but she found it reasonable to not want to create negative associations with things she might come to like doing. Approaching new things should come with clear consciousness and minds.
Moving on from this and the embarrassment of the previous line of questioning, Anais was asked about how she would prefer to receive power in a hypothetical situation. She gave it a fair bit of consideration and then decided on the one which sounded fairest. "Given those options, I think I'd go with the one which allowed power to be mine but also allowed someone access to mine as well," she said carefully. "I don't think myself selfish enough to want power without having to give something in return. But I also do not think I am the type to know innately what to do with any random power I am given without any guidance. I think if it's about power, I'd prefer more balance and maybe I could learn something new in the exchange about my existing powers as well, at least potentially," she said not immediately equating this particular line of questioning to the same points she refused to answer earlier. Beyond this point, it was apparently in her nature to enjoy more organic crafts. Ailen expressed that learning of this type was difficult but he'd share his knowledge with her if she wished. "Really? That'd be great. I have always been a decent student and I wouldn't be interested if I wasn't willing to give it all I had to try," she stated seeming to understand the whole of things. Of course, she'd been a Japanese school girl in her previous life, so the idea of studying and reveiwing and doing well with information were well within her normal parameters.
Ah and then there was Charles, and the oddities he suffered in befriending people like Astolfo and falling into a place like Munetsuchi. The lad wouldn't get to know true peace of mind but that wasn't his fault. That was the fault of the world he grew up in, and his lack of socialization with the other parts of the world. Those were things that should have been fixed by his apparent adventuring lifestyle. "Hm, I suppose it is fair not to know if that title is real after the day you've had. Still you seem quite shocked by the people you meet as someone who made his living as an Adventurer," she stated seeming to find a contradiction in her understanding of Adventurers and the kind of man Charles was, "Regardless, I don't understand why you'd be so formal," she said seeming not to think too much of it.
As they settled into this particular place and aimed to begin the process of ridding Charles of his cursed goblet and restore his mana to what it should be... Sakura would look at the lad as he drank the contents of his Grail. There was one surefire way for her to completely make sure she got the mana necessary from him to clear it up and she'd be making that statement as he drank. "You should finish drinking it then take off your clothes. It will be easier to take the remaining mana from you that way..." she stated as she prepared herself. Given she'd already volunteered to do this she was ready and willing to accept. To let them harmonize her mouth was already salivating and she was once again ready to taste, though in a much less appropriate way than the first time. Luckily for Charles modesty there was no one here to watch.
Moving on from this and the embarrassment of the previous line of questioning, Anais was asked about how she would prefer to receive power in a hypothetical situation. She gave it a fair bit of consideration and then decided on the one which sounded fairest. "Given those options, I think I'd go with the one which allowed power to be mine but also allowed someone access to mine as well," she said carefully. "I don't think myself selfish enough to want power without having to give something in return. But I also do not think I am the type to know innately what to do with any random power I am given without any guidance. I think if it's about power, I'd prefer more balance and maybe I could learn something new in the exchange about my existing powers as well, at least potentially," she said not immediately equating this particular line of questioning to the same points she refused to answer earlier. Beyond this point, it was apparently in her nature to enjoy more organic crafts. Ailen expressed that learning of this type was difficult but he'd share his knowledge with her if she wished. "Really? That'd be great. I have always been a decent student and I wouldn't be interested if I wasn't willing to give it all I had to try," she stated seeming to understand the whole of things. Of course, she'd been a Japanese school girl in her previous life, so the idea of studying and reveiwing and doing well with information were well within her normal parameters.
Ah and then there was Charles, and the oddities he suffered in befriending people like Astolfo and falling into a place like Munetsuchi. The lad wouldn't get to know true peace of mind but that wasn't his fault. That was the fault of the world he grew up in, and his lack of socialization with the other parts of the world. Those were things that should have been fixed by his apparent adventuring lifestyle. "Hm, I suppose it is fair not to know if that title is real after the day you've had. Still you seem quite shocked by the people you meet as someone who made his living as an Adventurer," she stated seeming to find a contradiction in her understanding of Adventurers and the kind of man Charles was, "Regardless, I don't understand why you'd be so formal," she said seeming not to think too much of it.
As they settled into this particular place and aimed to begin the process of ridding Charles of his cursed goblet and restore his mana to what it should be... Sakura would look at the lad as he drank the contents of his Grail. There was one surefire way for her to completely make sure she got the mana necessary from him to clear it up and she'd be making that statement as he drank. "You should finish drinking it then take off your clothes. It will be easier to take the remaining mana from you that way..." she stated as she prepared herself. Given she'd already volunteered to do this she was ready and willing to accept. To let them harmonize her mouth was already salivating and she was once again ready to taste, though in a much less appropriate way than the first time. Luckily for Charles modesty there was no one here to watch.
Comment