Apparently, he could have laughed. Finding the true hilarity in the moment, however, would have required learning a great deal of history in the world. He certainly didn't have the time, freedom or attention span for that sort of lesson. "Right. Well, good thing I'm not looking for a laugh," he said. He'd take the current lesson and, hopefully, move on without issue. Regarding the thinking Charlemagne was still required to do, Miwa alleged it would help him better solidify the power he now possessed. That seemed rather subjective as he thought about it further. "Well nobody wants to be one of those guys, but I don't think I could ever become that without about thirteen people rendering me unconscious─" he murmured.
According to Miwa, he was fairly accurate in the resulting assertion. He could write the rules of this world in ways not even experienced with that little accident earlier. Miwa also explained how very simple the accident was a simpler use of Order. Creation and Destruction were meant to function in unison, she said. That much was a basic Yin and Yang teaching, but she further claimed Creation and Order were forced to be the dichotomy instead. Charlemagne supposed that made sense as well. He'd seen Creation produce something from nothing. With reincarnation existing, he imagined Destruction was a thing that affected souls and the like. Without that existing, however, there would eventually be overpopulation. "I guess that's easier to grasp than nothing at all? That doesn't really help me understand how to avoid using it, though. My biggest concern is that I'll say something else random one day, and it'll just... happen. With the amount of stuff happening in my head, I really want to avoid that," he explained. Solomon stood by, listening intently to something he knew would be said. "Perhaps an even simpler lesson is already missing from someone's mind."
According to Miwa, he was fairly accurate in the resulting assertion. He could write the rules of this world in ways not even experienced with that little accident earlier. Miwa also explained how very simple the accident was a simpler use of Order. Creation and Destruction were meant to function in unison, she said. That much was a basic Yin and Yang teaching, but she further claimed Creation and Order were forced to be the dichotomy instead. Charlemagne supposed that made sense as well. He'd seen Creation produce something from nothing. With reincarnation existing, he imagined Destruction was a thing that affected souls and the like. Without that existing, however, there would eventually be overpopulation. "I guess that's easier to grasp than nothing at all? That doesn't really help me understand how to avoid using it, though. My biggest concern is that I'll say something else random one day, and it'll just... happen. With the amount of stuff happening in my head, I really want to avoid that," he explained. Solomon stood by, listening intently to something he knew would be said. "Perhaps an even simpler lesson is already missing from someone's mind."
Comment