Charles Patricius

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Apollymi
    Aeon
    • Mar 2016
    • 14419

    #1726
    Kazuhiko kept flirting with Angelica and in turn that one's face only managed to get redder. It was worth seeing for Sakura and easily noted by Kaguya. "Oh? Sounding like one of my people♥~" Kaguya commented absently. Speaking of Kaguya that very direct flirt of hers was taken quite literally. While good apparently she wouldn't work for this particular instance for lack of a pre-established bond. Still there wasn't a no anywhere in his statement. "Hai hai, just putting myself out there♥~" she said with a smirk. Putting herself out there was something Kaguya did quite effortlessly. Even in not trusting in her own decision making she was good at that part, Miko had to agree. Beyond this the words of Angelica about the way people looked at him didn't seem to register in the mind of Kazuhiko. He made a claim or two including claiming not to be looking to see if his comrades were into him, "Maybe you should have been looking for that part. Not everyone who sees you do something cool is thinking about you platonically. You can't be that oblivious!" Angelica said, and it was quite true. "Sure he can, Mi-chan is♥~" Kaguya mentioned as if this was a time to roast people for their character flaws. "Both of them are quite unaware of the effect they have on others. That could be detrimental long term considering both have otherworldly attractiveness even attached to their base forms," Sakura noted which sounded like a compliment in Miko's mind, perhaps it was Ailen's influence that made the truth sound like flattery. Miko had as Anais initially just been happy to make a friend and have her life get better by association. It took a little while for the rest to settle but when it did, she found herself constantly staring and looking for him. In her own way he became a bit of an obsession for her enough that she got good enough to go on missions with him without being a liability.

    Still after deciding to be brave, Miko was given an out by Kazuhiko who asked if she was sure she wanted to do this in a room full of people. "I am way past that part mattering now. It concerns everyone here as... part of my random thoughts for the day have involved fucking every person in this hallway," Miko admitted the truth of her mind in a quick moment. Angelica blinked, Sakura smirked and Kaguya chuckled, "Welp, I knew that one, as a girl I also reccommend 10/10 would do it again♥~ Good job, Mi-chan♥!~" she said playfully. Miko took a deep breath afterwards closing her eyes. "Besides it concerns them and I wouldn't be the type of person that made you explain it to them by yourself anyway... I won't be that sort of person, ever." she said with a fair amount of conviction. "And even beyond that, I'd been trying to get a private moment to make this confession for like 200 years and the last time I tried on that mission... remember. I kept opening my mouth and Astolfo kept coming back in because he forgot something and I had to just abandon it. I couldn't figure out how to say it before because shit just kept falling apart. Like going back to Aincrad, getting advice from the other girls, and having them help, for you return from seeing the Holy Father with a fiancée. But I also couldn't be upset about that either, because I also just wanted you to be happy. And then... everything else happened and then Sakura appeared and I still couldn't even try to do it. I felt like it was only right to give up, so I wouldn't put you in any weird position of trying to be nice to me and true to yourself. I've known you too long I didn't want to freak you out and add more to the already crazy fucking week we've been having. So I did what every Japanese school girl does when her life is falling apart and threw myself into my studies and even that became a whole clusterfuck..." Miko ranted. Sakura grinned. She was going to tell the lass to be earnest but it seemed she was simply that way by her own nature. Good. "So maybe, I'm not meant to be able to get that kind of confession out. I love you and I have for most of the time I've known you. And no.. that isn't just applicable to Charles or Charlemagne or anything like that... and I know because I feel it now, even though I think Anais might be the face that is least like me. I thought I could separate it, I thought it would just be her... and it isn't. So..." she took a deep breath. "I will definitely help anchor you to this world... but it won't be because we're friends or comrades and nor would it be purely to help you. It isn't going to make things weird for me, so don't worry about that part at all. It'd be because I want to and at this point likely need to for dozens of reasons I couldn't even begin to explain," she said looking at Kazuhiko directly. She really needed him to understand how she felt.

    Comment

    • Bloodedge
      Aeon
      • Mar 2016
      • 14362

      #1727
      Kaguya was just putting herself out there. Fair as that was, she seemed to always have that way about her. As Kazuhiko recalled, that girl was flirtatious to some extent any and every time her mouth opened. "... Hai. Maybe I'll get back to you on that. Angie and I had a chat... or fifty. We'll talk about it," he said calmly. Regarding his alleged oblivious behavior, he completely disregarded the notion. Blissful ignorance existed with purpose. "Missing the point, Ang. Nobody wants to make it weird," he stated. True enough though, it did seem Miko had a similar effect to what Kazuhiko himself developed in evolution. She was quite the looker, but there was an added aura that he now had a deeper understanding of. At this point, Sakura bringing attention to something he'd now known for several hundred years was moot. "Actually, I learned some stuff. I know what that is now. I even know how to control it in one direction..." Kazu mentioned, not yet disclosing what direction he meant. "I could show you, but..." That sentence wasn't going to end.

      Moving on, it was nigh time for a long rant from Iino Miko. She, first and foremost, admitted to having thoughts of sleeping with every person currently occupying the hall. Kazu stood with his arms crossed, looking at each person present. There was Angelica, who looked as angelic as her name implied. Sakura had a young mature vibe about her, and caused arousal easily, even whilst being reserved in her state of dress. Kaguya looked the part of a girl who frequented nightclubs, and had an implied deviance that led to some deep adventurousness. After all that, there was Miko herself... who seemed so innocent and cute, but also a bit dirty under the surface, it was hard not to imagine bending her over backwards to see what happened. These thoughts came so easily to Kazuhiko now; he understood her point completely. "Hmm... yeah, I can see that," Kazu mentioned, maintaining that calm demeanor even as a long freak-out followed.

      What Miko had to offer this night was a confession. It was no simple one, however ─ it had been building for hundreds of years. He remembered that 'recent' adventure of theirs on a day she kept trying, and failing to talk about something. At the time, Kazuhiko thought everyone was simply on the same page. Yes Anais latched onto him a bit more over time, but so did all of the Peers. Anything else had completely slipped under the proverbial radar, but this was apparently a confession of love long lived. Nothing about Kazuhiko's expression changed as the girl spoke; he remained seemingly, passively, interested in hearing her perspective on things. She wasn't even attracted specifically to Charlemagne; it was something she felt here and now. Whatever the case, she offered her help while claiming nothing would become weird as a result. Anais hadn't told a single lie since he'd known her. When she spoke with such conviction, she did so faultlessly. She'd offer herself to help, but also because she wanted to... and for other reasons she refused to list. "Sou... ka," Kazu said after an extended silence. He had to think for only a moment. Based on words already shared by both Angelica and Sakura, no meeting had to occur. He gave Miko a once-over and sighed. "One condition."

      Comment

      • Apollymi
        Aeon
        • Mar 2016
        • 14419

        #1728
        Apparently Angelica and Kazuhiko had some serious conversations while she was being ported. According to him, he and Kaguya could talk about some stuff later, "Good 'cause honestly it'd be really hard to concentrate knowing something like that was floating around in the world♥!~" claimed Kaguya flirting as flawlessly as she always did. With that part out of the way the potential weirdness of the situation was apparently what was being avoided by Kazuhiko, "Nope. You guys make it weird... the rest of us don't," Angelica said and this was true enough. As for the words spoken by Kazuhiko, Sakura's eyes seemed to light up, "You know... really? You'll have to explain it to me," Sakura said. Well, those who liked to study would always like it and it was quite rare for this lad to understand something magically that Sakura didn't. From Miko's perspective she understood that those who dwelled in Aincrad were probably issues all their own. Apparently, otherworldly appeal was something which could be controlled in a single direction and Kazuhiko knew about it. But he wouldn't be disclosing that just yet as the rant of Miko finally bubbled out of that particular box.

        Given the way Kazuhiko looked around this hallway apparently they were in agreement about fucking everyone here. That was good, taste couldn't be accounted for at all times. Admittedly though the eyes on Miko made her shuffle just a bit. It was always weird to be under anyone else's gaze for long periods of time. Whatever the case, a very calm Kazuhiko gave it some thought and at the end had but two words to offer. "What's the condition?" Miko asked. Very odd was it, but she supposed there wasn't much more to it than that. Kaguya was also curious about this condition as what was happening was being done at least a bit to make sure nothing bad happened to anyone while they were here. Surely a condition couldn't be anything to crazy but even so Miko wouldn't agree without knowing what it was.

        Comment

        • Bloodedge
          Aeon
          • Mar 2016
          • 14362

          #1729
          Kaguya seemed about the sort to harp over an exciting experience on the horizon. Kazuhiko could relate; it matched the spirit of adventure as he knew it. His current understanding of things led him to believe she'd be an interesting catch. Moving on from that though, there was still a disagreement with Angelica at hand. According to her, they were the ones making things weird. That difference between worlds was not one they would get over without walking in one another's shoes. Regardless, Kazu had one additional thing to say. "Weird to you. There's no point explaining it more; you'll understand after being here long enough. In the world of humans, you're the weird ones," he said firmly.

          As per usual, Sakura was on the hunt for new information immediately after learning it existed. Kazu expected as much, and he'd certainly be explaining it at his earliest convenience. First though, he realized it wasn't something he'd tested outside of the Nexus. "Yeah. I'll... explain it later," he vowed. In that moment, however, Kazu did make use of the ability they discussed. An ethereal amorous aura flowed from his body, reaching out to all four women standing in the hall. Automatically, there would be a push for desire. Kazuhiko had the tool and energy necessary to give all unto any who could receive. This particular abuse of existence would pull the strings of the natural need to receive in others he was compatible with. He'd discovered this in the Nexus with Angelica, but how would it work on Gaia against multiple targets? He expected it to become something dangerous, so it would be in use for only ten seconds or so.

          Now, what was the condition he had for Miko? It wasn't really much of one. He had a response for her feelings regardless, but something she said was causing an itch in his mind. Beyond the confession, beyond whatever connection they had or could have, there was one thing they'd been building toward since reaching Munetsuchi. Not yet giving an answer, Kazu gestured toward the bedroom. "Nothing major. I think you already know... there's a talk we've been building up to for days now. We've seen the signs."

          Comment

          • Apollymi
            Aeon
            • Mar 2016
            • 14419

            #1730
            Well, the goddess would indeed be considered weird to humans. Kaguya and Miko both understood this... meanwhile Sakura could only shrug. Why? Well, people thought she was weird regardless of the world they were in, it just so happened that it was usually a compliment. "Uh...huh. We'll see, whenever all this is done," the pompous Angelica would always turn up her nose. If life here was really that odd, she supposed Sakura would be her best partner for exploration.

            And then a small test, after promising to explain Kazuhiko revealed that he had a certain ability. His aura spread and each of these young women seemed to gain a certain level of attraction to him. "Damnit Chuck, I can't again!" complained Angelica though it was obvious by the shake in her legs she'd offer herself. At the same time Sakura had desire triggered in her form by an outside source. "Kazzun, that's new!" she seemed quite excited by it. "I'm supposed to be a horny button, don't go teasing me♥~" Kaguya complained tensing just a bit. Miko on the other hand had a bit of extra drool coming down her face and from her loins in an instant. She managed to flush her face and wipe her lip while looking a bit antsy. "Ah, I've felt something a bit close to that before. I also always feel like this, it's a bit unfair..." Miko murmured. And then just as quickly as it started it stopped. Miko took a deep breath and the other young women seemed to also have it disappear.

            Meanwhile, Kazuhiko was beckoning Miko towards the bedroom and as such, Miko would be heading off while looking, about as innocent and stricken as she always did. "I... don't know what kind of signs you think I've seen but I assume it will make sense in a minute," she said heading off. She'd receive a gentle tap to the bottom from Kaguya as she walked past. "Actual details... I might need some cardio or something♥~" she teased gently. Sakura also seemed pleased... "Hai hai, I'm probably going to the beach but call me when everything is settled. I left you guys some presents until I return. I have one of my own so the other two are for you," she said to Kazuhiko and Angelica. Just like that... she was heading off a bit. She supposed a change in clothes would be necessary as she sent a text. "I have free time... have you left yet?" she sent to the phone of one Kakihara Shota. "Alright I am going to lay down then. And you can tell me about human stuff until we fall asleep," Angelica demanded of Kaguya. "Hai hai, Princess~"

            Comment

            • Bloodedge
              Aeon
              • Mar 2016
              • 14362

              #1731
              A quick experiment told Kazuhiko all he needed to know. Whether it could be felt or not, he could see the reactions of each girl in the hall. Once that was confirmed, he went right back to normal, which... still wasn't normal by human standards, but that made no difference. He'd have to find out how to make that work in the other direction, but in the meantime, this power was one he'd probably never use again due to it feeling a bit wrong.

              Whatever the case, Miko wasn't quite catching on to what he mentioned. She moved toward the bedroom anyway, and Kazu lagged behind a bit. Sakura would apparently be leaving... for the beach? There were some presents left behind, but Kazu now mentioned something from earlier in this world's day when he encountered Sakura. "Oh... right. Something felt wrong then. Saku... be careful. I'm not sure why; it's all kind of fuzzy. Have fun," he urged. With that, he was following Miko into the bedroom. The door would be shut behind him, and then he'd be moving toward Miko ─ wherever she was at the time. "I was talking about Munetsuchi... and everything. I noticed you had to be going through the same crazy stuff as me, but there was never a good time to bring it up. I figure that has something to do with all those reasons you couldn't explain, and... well, that's my condition. I want you to explain. I'll listen."

              By then, Sakura's text was receiving a response... or rather, a series of responses. As per usual, every reply from one Kakihara Shota was sent sentence-by-sentence and message-by-message. 'Just about to carry the last stuff out,' said the first. 'I can pick you up as long as my car doesn't crap out,' the second read. 'How much free time?' he asked in a third.

              Comment

              • Apollymi
                Aeon
                • Mar 2016
                • 14419

                #1732
                Before Sakura moved to disappear she was given a warning by Kazuhiko to be careful and have fun. He claimed that something had felt wrong when he'd seen her last, she couldn't figure out why that was, but she still enjoyed the warning. "Hai hai, I think I should be fine... but I'll come back if I'm not. No need to worry Kazzun have fun with Micchan~" she offered him a smile as he left. She truly was happy for a lot of reasons not the least of which was the amount of difficulty she found finding female sex partners for her research. Well, with Kaguya's recommendation and the random aggression shown by Iino Miko that would likely be fine. Soon after she was receiving another series of text messages, from Kakihara Shota. Who could come and get her, and wanted to know how long she had free. "A day or two probably. I'll find my own way back if need be." Sakura replied along with the address and then went to Kaguya to see about borrowing her bag and maybe a few clothes. That was a nice and comfortable conversation and soon after she was waiting for what she assumed would be a pickup. Kaguya on the other hand advised buying a bathing suit and having some fun out on the beach.

                Meanwhile, a conversation was taking place behind closed doors. As Kazuhiko joined Miko in the bedroom she'd found herself standing feeling more confident in herself than she had previously. She was still wearing that little thin hoodie which was pushed up just under the curve of her bottom. At the same time it hung over her hands but clung tightly to her curves. she looked comfortable but also knew that beneath she had on cute black lace panties with silver trim. Even standing up on her tip toes as she tended to do she had to look up a bit to see him properly as he approached. 'I really like being small suddenly,' she thought as she listened to him speak. And what was his condition. He wanted to talk about all the crazy stuff that was happening all the reasons she didn't think to say before. "Munetsuchi was so much," she said while sighing. "I also wanted to talk about that before but there was always something going on. Calm was hard to find for a while there..." she said tapping her fingers together. "You know how when you go to a pool and you're trying to dip a toe and you end up in the deep end? It was like that for me. My mind is already kind of dangerous and it was like being outside of Aincrad, like properly outside of it... removed the filters on my internet search bar. Literally like everything is sexual or sex adjacent. I spent a while wondering if I was becoming morally bankrupt even though everyone I met was great." she explained. "But sex isn't bad, it's literally one of the best things I could ever spend my life doing. Like how was I even managing to get anything done before when I could be doing this. And then like wanting to have sex with certain people isn't bad, seeking fulfilment and completion though all methods I want. And then whenever I thought about those things I thought about you... in one of those back boxes I was trying to shove you into so I didn't do anything crazy, which is legitimately hard for me to do now because of how my thoughts work. Like I find myself blurting out things I normally would filter and thinking things my human mind says I shouldn't. Did you also have that problem?" she asked genuinely. It would be nice to know she wasn't alone in how crazy life in Munetsuchi had been treating her as she struggled through the craziest best time of her life.

                Comment

                • Bloodedge
                  Aeon
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 14362

                  #1733
                  Shortly after entering the room and approaching Miko, Kazu found her standing in place. How strange. He moved past her just slightly, approaching the bed and having a seat. The moment she mentioned Munetsuchi being 'so much' was the moment he realized this was going to be another long rant. Kazu patted the mattress right next to himself, nudity and erection be damned. This would first be a time of two friends sharing each other's grievances.

                  Calmness was impossible to find. The entire experience of life since falling from Aincrad was one of sex, craziness, more sex... and more sex. Kazu couldn't make heads or tails of it all, but there was always one consistent thing he'd been meaning to find commiseration about. As Miko talked about removed filters and moral bankruptcy, he was nodding. They each knew what the other was going through in the most direct way. While one was being thrown into sex, the other met the same fate. "Yeah, same! I spent ages thinking I was going against all the best lessons by sleeping with Sakura, just to find out she and Ang work like bread and butter. Hell, I was talking to Angie in the Nexus, and she was mad I didn't have sex with Jeanne a thousand years ago! So... basically, I've got a mostly open relationship a few real-life days after cheating on my wife to keep myself alive," he rambled.

                  Miko talked about shoving him into a box, and after all he'd been through recently... that didn't sound platonic at all. As much as they joked in conversation over the centuries, he thought one could be well-placed now. "Trying to shove me into your box? Annie, that's way past lewd!" he said playfully. Ah, but she had more to say. Did he suffer the same problems? Of course! "Hell yeah I do! This is why I wanted to talk about it! Everything's so fucking weird, and now I've got two goddesses calling me weird every time I act like a normal person! Did you hear that shit out there?! 'You guys make it weird,' she says! They really don't get that the abnormal thing is going with some sixth sense to tell you who should be fucking and who shouldn't! I lived a thousand years in that world, and those two were the first people I've ever seen be like that!"

                  Comment

                  • Apollymi
                    Aeon
                    • Mar 2016
                    • 14419

                    #1734
                    Miko and Kazu were having a very interesting and surprisingly normal conversation. He patted the place next to him on the bed and Miko found herself approaching with much less anxiety than she would have normally had. She was close enough to touch while she had her entire meltdown about life since falling to Munetsuchi and she wasn't at all surprised when Kazuhiko began talking of a similar experience. "I am also kinda mad you didn't make it with Jeanne, not gonna lie, as far as historical figures go... she near the tops of my lists~" Miko teased the other lad. "I am glad I am not the only one having that kind of realization," she said understanding how he felt. A playful jab came her way about shoving him into a box and she looked up at him with deadpan sarcasm. "You have no idea the kinds of boxes I'll shove you in. Don't try me♪~" she chirped, that singing voice of hers making an appearance in response to playfulness which couldn't be stopped. When getting to the bit about their conversation and how trying to be human around goddess was so different Miko could only nod her head excitedly.

                    "I fucking knew you'd get it. It's the whole family. Every last one of them is like that... I've been a student of Munetsuchi for all of a week and have heard everything from the make-up of soul to the size of it are apparently really appealing. Also making out can be an exchange of information. Yes, they can teach it the normal way, but why would you take it that way when sex is an option. I am a teen girl being told being a slut isn't a bad thing, of course I'm taking the sex!" she exclaimed. "And I'm hot, didn't know getting hot people to call me hot would change my opinion of myself and that shit happened. It's fucking crazy, but I'm weird for being polite and trying not to stare or interfere in someone else's life. I don't know if you've avoided it or not, but I happened to be in the throne room at an interesting time and I am pretty sure I discovered no less than forty-seven kinks I didn't know existed and I was just trying to say hi. Also why is everyone so fucking attractive there... I felt like a pervert for days because every time I saw someone my brain just cut off before going into hyper drive. Why is everything from problem solving to making things pornographic? Why do I like it?" she exclaimed seemingly in agony. She was literally almost writhing in that little sweatshirt of hers. There were so many topics to talk about, which ones would be next. She technically needed this, time to decompress with someone who understood her.

                    Comment

                    • Bloodedge
                      Aeon
                      • Mar 2016
                      • 14362

                      #1735
                      They both needed this time of decompression. Kazuhiko, for one, had been letting it all pile up while only dealing with two. He couldn't tell which of them had it worse, between him and two shut-in goddesses, and Miko dealing with Sakura's cacophony of fathers. As for him not making it with one Jeanne d'Arc, it was a more... human time for Kazuhiko. "Yeah, I just missed my chance at that. It kind of mirrors what you were saying earlier about me. I finally built up the nerve to say something, and it was too late... at least by the 'wEiRd StAnDaRdS' we 'hUmAnS' have!" he griped with air quotes and a groan of emphasis on certain parts. "I decided I'm shooting that shot anyway, though... whenever the chance comes up. I just don't know whether it's going to be before, or after stopping her from going perma-crazy."

                      Kazuhiko had offered a flirtatious, joking statement, and received something very interesting from Miko in response. She'd shove him into all kinds of boxes, would she? Oh... he was definitely going to try her. "Well... I don't see any boxes, so I guess you're out of luck~" he said, snickering while they flirted as if this were a regular occurrence. Though that wasn't the case between them as individuals, they had each been through quite a lot of sexual endeavors thus far. Even so, it only felt right to have this exchange.

                      It came as no surprise that Sakura's entire family was just like her, and that Angelica fit right in with their general mentality. Kazu had also realized in a roundabout way that knowledge could be shared from mana transfers of all sorts. He figured Miko had been going through that exclusively since seeing her... alterations after becoming an apprentice. "Obviously you're taking it! I only figured out what was going on because you suddenly got all thick after a 'study session'. And look now! Annie, I don't know if you know about this, but you're like... THICC with, like, a whole bunch of Cs! And don't even talk to me about everybody being attractive! I got a second wife, and I'm pretty sure her mom would have been the one riding me if she hadn't been there... and actually, that would be awesome; I might have to ask someone about that," he rambled, trailing off at the end. "Anyway, I like it too! But I just needed somebody to understand how fucking freaky this all is! Like... what if we go back in two years, and I realize Liv and Ivy are both really compatible with me because I've got freaky goddess training in my head! They might slap me senseless, and based on that growing list of fetishes... I might even like it! ALSO! Do you know sodomy is normal?! What the fuck?! I became conscious after a weird freak-out one day, and I was balls deep in Saku's ass... and it was so cool!"

                      Comment

                      • Apollymi
                        Aeon
                        • Mar 2016
                        • 14419

                        #1736
                        According to Kazuhiko, his issue with Jeanne mirrored the one Miko as Anais went through with him. He'd been a bit too human at a time where most would have considered it too late. She understood that logic but given the way she was feeling right now and his own words about it. "I believe in you. I got the advice today to play every hand... even if the chances look like zero, and given what my day has been like I'll say it works," she said kindly as she always would. "If all else fails though, show her your dick... Kaya-sen was right it's definitely immaculate♫!~" Miko chimed happily.

                        Their joking banter wouldn't end there. it seemed that Kazuhiko was content to try Miko and claimed she had no boxes available. "I have at least one, and you're definitely going in it. I make my own luck now♪!~" the girl flirted with very little shame though that face of hers was always red. How did she manage to fluster herself. Well she looked over and had a peek and that peek made her realize that it really did look appetizing and she had just a little drool at the side of her mouth. She was definitely swallowing all of that at her earliest convenience. Speaking of oddities her earliest form change was noticed and thus an understanding of magical information sharing was noted. She was according to Kazuhiko thicc so much so that he felt the need to say it with letter c. "It's messed up, because the first thing that happened was my mana circuits getting fixed and then everything else. I also gained like five levels in a day. You know humans would think I'm an expert level alchemist? Meanwhile I'm just confused because half the time I remember having a tongue halfway down my throat and nothing to do with the lessons at all directly," she said still stunned by that information. "And you think I'm hot too, this is like the best day ever!♫~" she chimed happily falling back onto the bed. She really could be happy with her life now. She played her hand and it was received. She finally got to decompress and someone understood where she was mentally. "I know I like Livie and Ivy so, if you require aid, I will assist♪~" Miko added. She was an adventurer, it just so happened that sexual adventures would likely be her forte. No problem at all would be acknowledged by her. Moving on from that Kazuhiko brought up the oddity of sodomy and all that it brought with it. "Yeah, found out about that. Haven't tried, it but I have all the information about it... and uh, the shocking news that people taste like food so half my desire sense is now hunger based for whatever reason. I get not knowing what you're doing in moments like that... I keep doing that kind of thing and basically getting caught with my hand in various forms of cookie jar. It's good it's cool I also think that's cool~" she said throwing it out into the conversation just to get it off her chest. "In fact, you landed on me, and my first thought wasn't something normal like get him off me... No it was like. He smells delicious if I lick it it belongs to me. I should definitely just lick it to stop thinking about it, that is how my brain works now. Freaky ADHD, OCD, music, sex and food."

                        Comment

                        • Bloodedge
                          Aeon
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 14362

                          #1737
                          "You know, that kind of matches the feeling I got. I mean... Jeanne's already having my kid, and all we did was hold hands in the Nexus, so..." There was no need to complete that clause; it was ridiculous enough already. No matter. He wouldn't be talking much about Jeanne now, thinking it would be in bad taste to do so under the circumstances. Alas, Miko had some advice for him... to show his dick if nothing else worked. "Congrats, Annie. That's the weirdest advice I've ever been given," he said with a laugh. "But thanks? Y'know I didn't even have it, what, a few days ago? That happened in the Nexus too; I was walking around with something average human. You probably would have been sad if you shot your shot back then~"

                          And so, the flirty jokes continued without halt. Miko had a single box minimum, and he was definitely going in it. Every now and then, she proved herself capable of being very forward. Now was such a time, and it was interesting. "I dunno, Annie! I don't see any boxes here~" he teased in a leading fashion. They had both changed so much to reach this point. Apparently, Miko's original change didn't come as the result of a mana transfer either. How strange. Much the same though, Kazu only remembered receiving information once because it was weird to experience. Everything else was just... sexy. Ah, but something similar could be said of Miko as she leaned back onto the mattress. Kazu saw fit to join her in relaxing and decompressing a bit, so back he went as well. There was something strange about the thing that gave her satisfaction, though. "Huh? I mean, you've always been hot. You were even cute like 300 years ago," he mentioned while almost mindlessly reaching out to the top of Miko's head. It was strange talking to the girl while she didn't have antlers, but he was adjusting to this look with surprising ease.

                          The conversation continued uninterrupted. Frankly, Kazu was surprised; interruptions were so common at other times. With this newfound freedom, they were able to easily discuss any and everything ─ including apparently Miko's thoughts after being landed on. "Huh. You know, if you did that when I was fresh out, I can't really say what would have happened. It was weird coming out of the Nexus. I'm pretty sure I almost put it in your mouth without even thinking about it, and... that's really rude on this side of the world, huh? They don't get that either. But uh... since we're here, if time happened to rewind and you had memories... y'know... feel free to do that. It sounds kind of awesome."

                          Comment

                          • Apollymi
                            Aeon
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 14419

                            #1738
                            Jeanne was an interesting topic, the amount Kazuhiko seemed to like her was quite interesting to consider. Miko knew how she was about those kinds of things and would likely argue certain points to the death regardless of how she felt about them. Even so, he seemed a bit apt to leave the conversation alone and as such Miko could easily catch that hint and move on, though know without acknowledging her weird advice. "That's what I'm here for, weird advice♫~" Miko said happily. As for how she would have felt even a few days ago, she could be honest about it. "Dicks aren't like everything, but they are definitely icing on an emotional cake. So, I wouldn't have been sad. I would have been too happy to be accepted for that~" she said truthfully. Whether she would have been alright long term or not wasn't an issue, that first one would have been worth it regardless.

                            Their conversation about boxes though, was one Miko could always have. She'd definitely become something of an odd flirt in the last few days, and did actually enjoy doing so without anything weird happening. "Maybe you just aren't looking in the right place you know. This is a big hoodie♫~" What was more after laying back, she found herself comfortable and being told that she was always hot and apparently even cute when she was much younger. Her face flushed furiously. "Waaah! You can't just go saying stuff like that to me, I'll die!♪~" she said chirping at the randomness of the sentence. And then settling as a hand made contact with the top of her head. Her eyes were sparkling, 'HEADPATS!' she thought seemingly pleased by the sensation.

                            Their relaxed conversation was going on and apparently Kazuhiko had almost stuck his dick in her mouth without thinking about it. "Technically speaking something that you should also remember in case of time rewinding things. I... uh... have gotten really weird really quickly," she said seemingly abashed. Still, there was something she'd wanted to do for quite a while and now that he was touching her she saw the muscles of his arms and followed those down the line. "Speaking of things I wanted to do and didn't♫~" she said while rolling into Kazu to begin tracing his muscles with the tips of her fingers initially. "What the fuck are these muscles? I wanted to do this while we were drinking in the carriage and that would have been a weird number of boundaries to cross," she mumbled. Her shift in position left her looking down at Kazuhiko's body seemingly excited beyond reason and with just a little drool in the corner of her mouth.

                            Comment

                            • Bloodedge
                              Aeon
                              • Mar 2016
                              • 14362

                              #1739
                              It was strangely heartwarming to hear Miko would have found such an interaction with him worthwhile regardless of what he was working with at the time. Kazu could say much the same, in spite of her more recent developments. There wasn't a single woman within their group that he'd turn his nose up to the idea of having sex with, provided there were no additional complications... though even among them, Miko was the only one he could also have such an enjoyable conversation with. In another reality, they could have simply been dating, and everything would be fine. "That's good to hear. Buuut... since that's not the case, I can keep going for like... a really long time," he said confidently.

                              Miko's hoodie was large. Where? That thing was hugging her body like a glove only one size too large, snugly fitting the perfect places while being loose at the ends. "It's definitely not. In that thing, everywhere I look is just... curves. No box~" he blabbered further. Just then, Miko showed that shy persona he'd known for 300 years, all over a casual compliment. Kazu had seen the same behavior in Angelica, and knew it to be dangerous. Regardless, he was pressing buttons of all sorts today. "Well you can't do that. I don't wanna find out necrophilia is on my list, so... stay alive, yeah?" he joked.

                              One more thing was made clear. Miko had become weird lately. Hadn't they both? Well, yes, but Kazu would soon find out a more detailed form of her meaning as she closed in. Dainty fingers followed Kazuhiko's arm down onto his torso, where they began caressing the grooves between his muscles. She questioned those muscles; he'd once done the same. The mention of her desires in the carriage was, much like her previous admission, something he thought back on with new insight. "You mean when we were drunk? I'm pretty sure that would have started an orgy. Actually... I think your friend is actually interested, so... we could probably play another drinking game and have a really interesting night," he said after some deeper thought. For now though, he was more interested in Miko... and that trail of saliva trickling down her chin, which he reached out to swipe with a thumb. Doing that was dangerous, though. Kazu found himself staring at the girl's mouth for a moment. His thumb swiped across her bottom lip, and the sensation was... interesting. "And I don't know. The extra muscle kinda just came with the ascension. You know your lips are, like, stupid soft? And... really wet, too. It looks..."

                              Comment

                              • Apollymi
                                Aeon
                                • Mar 2016
                                • 14419

                                #1740
                                Miko had been honest when stating that she wouldn't have minded a smaller dicked Kazuhiko. Granted his words about the size of his dick and his incoming stamina made something of a sadistic grin come to Miko's face. She didn't often smile like that but when she did, something very strange was going on in her head. "Good because I have the zoomies and I don't get tired♫~" she chirped happily. And true enough her own stamina was not to be questioned, especially when she was matching energies. In Kazuhiko's case, she was sure she could have a great number of rounds of pure bliss with the emotional background she'd initially wanted out of a sexual relationship.

                                According to Kazu everywhere he looked in her hoodie he saw only curves and no box. A smirk crossed Miko's face, as she considered her own curvy figure. "That just means the box has a soft shape, form fitted♫~" she teased just a bit. It was quite easy to see how they could have worked. Even as she mentioned her potential death at compliments his words were encouraging and nice. They rang true to her soul and she couldn't help but giggle. "I'll do my best♪~" she chimed once more. It seemed that flirty Miko had a voice that seemed to carry music notes in them.

                                Speaking of her best, she was soon examining the muscles on the man's form and he was allowing it. She couldn't help the drool forming in her mouth and what was obviously happening between her legs as a direct result. She imagined herself tracing those same grooves with her tongue, rolling her fingers around them while he was balls deep inside her. It was too vivid an image, she found herself gently biting her lip. They were discussing however her almost blunder. "Definitely would have happened, and then we wouldn't have been able to look each other in the eye afterward. Now though... Kaya-sen is definitely about it... and she'd definitely enjoy the drinking♫~" Miko claimed while fidgeting given the feeling in her loins. Oh... but it wasn't just that. Kazuhiko had a hand on her face, wiping away that drool that was happening. According to Kazuhiko her lips were super wet and soft... her face flushed harder 'I am going to devour this man.' that was the thought that resonated. "Hmm," she licked her lips capturing that finger for just a moment. She flicked it with her tongue before leaning forward. Normally Miko was a bit more slutty but... something about this softer approach made sense to her and she found herself leaning in to Kazuhiko's form to press their lips together.

                                Comment

                                Working...