"Is it?" questioned Sakura, about the craziness of her actions. She saw nothing particularly crazy about her current actions. Even as she began a rise and fall which was likely a great deal more aggressive than she'd done before this point. Her canal seemed to appreciate the extra stimulation. It seemed to make a different sort of impact as she could feel even her own walls tightening around the lad as she moved. Whether she got an immediate answer from Charelmagne or not, she'd continue her own actions.
She continued her rough ride while paying quite a bit of attention to Angelica. The blonde lass was heavily squirming. As for her question about being reasonable, Sakura would answer the lass between licks of her loins. "I'm being quite reasonable An-chan, but maybe a bit more..." Sakura offered but there was something a bit eerie about the way she was looking in the moment. She licked her lips while looking up at Angelica. The other girl was still treating herself to a rather rough ride on Charlemagne's lap. Each doward stroke hitting the end of her womb and making her sigh. Her face was reddened already and she seemed really pleased. Angelica was watching and saw the treatment Sakura gave herself and wondered about it, but she wasn't ready to question it fully. "I... uh, wasn't expecting some sort of agreement, but I am also a bit scared given how you're smiling right now," murmured Angelica. Sakura could only look at the lass with a raised brow. She decided she must really like the look on Sakura's face right now if she wasn't sure how to accept what Sakura considered a more 'reasonable' approach. Ah but before she'd be answering that there was the words about the oddity of his situation. What was more even though Angelica had mentioned being reasonable, even Charlemagne was bucking beneath the other girl, the added up force had Sakura bouncing even as her tongue lashed the other girl, causing more squirming and even more sensation as her face met folds. Ah, it was great. "It's good that you agree. I like this, and I figured I'd do it myself..." she mentioned. Ah, the roughness wasn't something that Sakura would have avoided to start with with. The constant swelling of Charlemagne's balls wasn't going to be stopping any time soon. "Speaking of doing it myself, An-chan... would you like to know what this feels like... I can do it for you too~" she teased the other girl with a a tongue dipping into her crevice targeting her sex for a second while she continued her slow but rough treatment of herself. She could do the same for Angelica and would... she thought it would be helpful even.
She continued her rough ride while paying quite a bit of attention to Angelica. The blonde lass was heavily squirming. As for her question about being reasonable, Sakura would answer the lass between licks of her loins. "I'm being quite reasonable An-chan, but maybe a bit more..." Sakura offered but there was something a bit eerie about the way she was looking in the moment. She licked her lips while looking up at Angelica. The other girl was still treating herself to a rather rough ride on Charlemagne's lap. Each doward stroke hitting the end of her womb and making her sigh. Her face was reddened already and she seemed really pleased. Angelica was watching and saw the treatment Sakura gave herself and wondered about it, but she wasn't ready to question it fully. "I... uh, wasn't expecting some sort of agreement, but I am also a bit scared given how you're smiling right now," murmured Angelica. Sakura could only look at the lass with a raised brow. She decided she must really like the look on Sakura's face right now if she wasn't sure how to accept what Sakura considered a more 'reasonable' approach. Ah but before she'd be answering that there was the words about the oddity of his situation. What was more even though Angelica had mentioned being reasonable, even Charlemagne was bucking beneath the other girl, the added up force had Sakura bouncing even as her tongue lashed the other girl, causing more squirming and even more sensation as her face met folds. Ah, it was great. "It's good that you agree. I like this, and I figured I'd do it myself..." she mentioned. Ah, the roughness wasn't something that Sakura would have avoided to start with with. The constant swelling of Charlemagne's balls wasn't going to be stopping any time soon. "Speaking of doing it myself, An-chan... would you like to know what this feels like... I can do it for you too~" she teased the other girl with a a tongue dipping into her crevice targeting her sex for a second while she continued her slow but rough treatment of herself. She could do the same for Angelica and would... she thought it would be helpful even.
Comment