Sakura explained and tried to be as gentle about it as possible. It would seem that this wasn't entirely necessary as Kazuhiko came up with a pretty accurate summary of the evens which had transpired in the previous day. A pleased expression would come to the young woman's face. She was happy that Kazuhiko understood her explanation and that he was able to qualify it in his own way. "Yes, that is an accurate way of thinking about it. Emptying out and having the other side trying to pull with me catalyzing the action," she said knowing she'd made the lad ejaculate to force him back into himself. By her own approximation something similar could work in Angelica's case, so long as Kazuhiko had enough weight to catalyze her transition. Surprising as it was, it seemed he'd at least thought of that part himself without knowing the reason why. "It's great that you thought that! Given what the Nexus normally feels like to me, I'd say it'd condition you nicely to remain there in your human form taking in the excess Mana. If you are trying to get her across and out of that floating fortress adding as much tension and weight as possible to your side can only help," she encouraged the lad. Of course she wanted their other wife saved as well and would encourage him to do his best to make that happen. There were several variables in this kind of experimentation that led Sakura to believe she might not be as useful to this leg of the endeavor, not the least of which was that she wasn't as closely connected to Angelica as Kazuhiko, not yet anyways.
Meanwhile the connection between Miko and Marisbury was developing bit by bit. Miko was tiptoeing around as per her usual modus operandi when she was without shoes. It would seem that this caught Marisbury's attention which made him claim that her words were better suited in reverse. Of course she could only become a bit flustered by the idea that she was somehow teasing a man just by walking away. Oddly enough, Marisbury wasn't the first to say something like that... though he even went so far as to say she was dangerous. "I've been hearing that I am dangerous a lot lately. If it keeps being said I might start to believe it~" she said as she looked over a rather large and pristine bed. 'Be tempted, you can have me~' Miko's mind and soul were always quite sure of themselves. "I don't think it's my intention to tease you into action Animusphere-san~" she claimed looking at him with devious light in her eyes. "Though I do wonder, if I'm a gift being unwrapped today?~" she questioned in a teasing manner with her fingers lifting the edge of her little ruffled skirt, showing the flesh of her thighs and the edges of the thigh highs and belt around her leg.
Meanwhile the connection between Miko and Marisbury was developing bit by bit. Miko was tiptoeing around as per her usual modus operandi when she was without shoes. It would seem that this caught Marisbury's attention which made him claim that her words were better suited in reverse. Of course she could only become a bit flustered by the idea that she was somehow teasing a man just by walking away. Oddly enough, Marisbury wasn't the first to say something like that... though he even went so far as to say she was dangerous. "I've been hearing that I am dangerous a lot lately. If it keeps being said I might start to believe it~" she said as she looked over a rather large and pristine bed. 'Be tempted, you can have me~' Miko's mind and soul were always quite sure of themselves. "I don't think it's my intention to tease you into action Animusphere-san~" she claimed looking at him with devious light in her eyes. "Though I do wonder, if I'm a gift being unwrapped today?~" she questioned in a teasing manner with her fingers lifting the edge of her little ruffled skirt, showing the flesh of her thighs and the edges of the thigh highs and belt around her leg.
Comment