<Nocturnal Harmonia>

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bloodedge
    Aeon
    • Mar 2016
    • 14403

    #3571
    The discussion evolving at present may not have been suitable for everyone's eyes and ears, but intoxicated minds often lost filters. Hop certainly didn't mind; he had already taken Donnie's place five times in his own mind. Brazen staring from the lad only paused in the moment he received a text ─ one from Iris about wiping his nose. He did so, spotting a line of red on his sleeve after. A quick message was typed back. Thank you was all it said. Just like that, Hop was right back to staring like he had no sense. Meanwhile, Nikki was ranting about the younger ones popping up during her holiday ─ one she intended to contain only Ronnie, the tramp, and Leon, the... "Bloody wingman," he repeated. Leon looked to his right for whoever he could make eye contact with, pointing at himself with a thumb. "That's me, yeah. I'm the flippin' wingman!" So proud to be included was Leon.

    After explaining the young royals' presence, Donnie finally brought up the fact that he wanted to visit Japan after New York. Every woman on the plane expressed a desire to go, and they wouldn't be alone. "You know me, mate; I'm fine just bein' along. Don't really matter where," Leon said. "Do we actually get to meet Lost Galaxy?" Hop asked. Donnie would have answered that, but Auric spoke up first. "But of course! Even if Sir Donovan didn't handle that himself, I could manage that much!" he boasted. That was objectively false, or at least an opinion stronger than reality. "Aight, aight. I'ma do what I gotta do, and... then we hit Japan," Donnie decided. Nikki continued complaining about the new arrivals, sharing her original intentions... and not quite finishing the sentence. Instead, she claimed to be too intoxicated for the conversation. She'd be heading back for a shower, and invited Donnie to join. What would he have to say? "Well I gotta find out what the rest of that was supposed to be. Lemme holla at the pilot right quick," he said, stepping toward the front for a few words with Crow.

    Comment

    Working...