"I doubt there would be much learning to it," Ailen stated. "I believe it is mostly information I've already shared with you, just applied as theory. That is... unless I missed some details in that lecture. I suppose that is always possible; I seemed to have developed a habit of hopping around mentally whilst trying to teach. There are some decoctions I could take before lessons to make that less of an issue," the elf rambled.
Charlemagne spoke of some 'angel' in regards to discovering Jeanne's whereabouts. How strange; she once spoke of angels for quite some time. "Angel?" Siegfried questioned. "Yeah. I unlocked some sort of Skill yesterday that lets me uh... sorta acquire Skills at the highest possible rank. I'm not sure what the limitations are, but I got Jeanne's connection to the angels," Charlemagne explained. Though that alone was strange, Siegfried took note of Sakura's words as well. She, too, met Jeanne within the Nexus? He wasn't aware others could be brought along. "And how is it you were there? I don't recognize you or a few of the others; I'd like to know who you are."
Meanwhile, Charlemagne was answered by that same voice he heard within the Nexus. According to her, he should have been busy by now. How ridiculous. 'It's not like I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs, is it? This is busy! Anyway, I want to know if you have any idea where Jeanne is right now... and why you don't seem surprised at all that I'm calling again.'
Charlemagne spoke of some 'angel' in regards to discovering Jeanne's whereabouts. How strange; she once spoke of angels for quite some time. "Angel?" Siegfried questioned. "Yeah. I unlocked some sort of Skill yesterday that lets me uh... sorta acquire Skills at the highest possible rank. I'm not sure what the limitations are, but I got Jeanne's connection to the angels," Charlemagne explained. Though that alone was strange, Siegfried took note of Sakura's words as well. She, too, met Jeanne within the Nexus? He wasn't aware others could be brought along. "And how is it you were there? I don't recognize you or a few of the others; I'd like to know who you are."
Meanwhile, Charlemagne was answered by that same voice he heard within the Nexus. According to her, he should have been busy by now. How ridiculous. 'It's not like I'm just sitting around twiddling my thumbs, is it? This is busy! Anyway, I want to know if you have any idea where Jeanne is right now... and why you don't seem surprised at all that I'm calling again.'
Comment