"Reincarnation? Yeah, something like that... I birthed myself today using Mugen-sama's mana," said Yume. "It's weird though, you'd think Munetsuchi would have a whole bunch of people like us in it. Given what life is like on the other side and all the random disappearances..." she mused, knowing that it was a huge phenomenon on the other side to play a certain game and potentially go missing. Though she'd disappeared right off the street with her then boyfriend which had to be a less popular way of ending up on the other side. "Hai, but it seems a lot of people don't end up in places that align to their original homelands. Like me first living in the forest, or Charlie who is also definitely our age and time and Japanese being born as a Frenchman..." stated Anais. "Also this tastes like sleepytime tea..." she said while drinking out of her personalized cup, her heartrate and twitchy body seeming to relax between sips. "Yeah, definitely... I'm surprised that after tasting it you didn't dump like 3000 gallons of honey in it like you normally do~" teased Yume who made the eyes of Anais widen. "Yeah well..." she seemed almost sheepish for some reason. Whatever the case, they could drink their brew while Ailen seemed to be in deep contemplation. Neither of them would be interrupting his thoughts, though both would hear his ramblings and keep them in mind in case they had something to offer.
"Must have found a whole bunch while doing all that exploring~ You didn't make this cup for me did you?" asked Yume who looked at the design on it and though it rather suited her. She also couldn't resist teasing the girl about a habit she was sure she still had in a different manner, given the way her heart reacted to the thing about honey. "Iia, I made and kept the set for our direct adventure group. That one cup belongs to Rey, but I don't think he'll mind. I should probably make some for this new group depending on how long our time together is. Though I don't have a forge to fire them in this time... though I never considered using magical fire to make them before... they might come out with better attributes if I did that this time..." she said giving it some consideration. "What blades, Shishou?" Anais asked as she finished her tea and placed her cup back on the desk beside the other things. She'd rearrange and clean them later.
"Must have found a whole bunch while doing all that exploring~ You didn't make this cup for me did you?" asked Yume who looked at the design on it and though it rather suited her. She also couldn't resist teasing the girl about a habit she was sure she still had in a different manner, given the way her heart reacted to the thing about honey. "Iia, I made and kept the set for our direct adventure group. That one cup belongs to Rey, but I don't think he'll mind. I should probably make some for this new group depending on how long our time together is. Though I don't have a forge to fire them in this time... though I never considered using magical fire to make them before... they might come out with better attributes if I did that this time..." she said giving it some consideration. "What blades, Shishou?" Anais asked as she finished her tea and placed her cup back on the desk beside the other things. She'd rearrange and clean them later.
Comment