There was something to be said about the innocence of youth. Melty was so certain she was about to be taken, but she had nothing to go on except words and her own apparently limited understanding. But it wouldn't be Donnie to clear things up for her, no he couldn't even get a word in edgewise, because Auric was 'teaching' his younger sister about 'cultured men'. A moving bottom in a music video is the kind of thing she'd apparently been expected to perform. 'Well I wouldn't exactly mind dancing or something like that, it is King Don, but… there isn't even any music!' she thought, building in embarrassment and deflection at the same time. She stared, her blinking becoming rapid and her thoughts racing and for just a moment it seemed like she might break emotionally, what happened instead was something very different. 'Oh no, I've gone and embarrassed myself in front of King Don! And had it pointed out by Auric of all people!' she thought. As she squared her shoulders that finger still pointing towards the young man full of indignation. "I still don't remember saying you could speak to me in such a way. You aren't involved in this and I didn't ask your opinion. OUT!" she demanded to cut off any particular argument. The princess would have her meltdown in privacy while she thought over better ways to handle things, though her brother's advice might have been worth something she definitely wasn't going to let him believe it currently. Only when he was gone would her posture relax and she'd manage to look genuinely sheepish. "Twerking?" she muttered as if it was something to remember. She'd bring it up with her friend later… and do as all girls did to figure out the way of the world. "Now, I am remiss to say, I may have misunderstood some things. I'll be putting my clothes back on and leaving with my dignity intact. I apologize for the unpleasantness you've just witnessed," the girl said with all the smoothness of a politician, admitting to no wrongdoing as she reached for her skirt to begin redressing with a lack of direct eye contact.
In the meantime, Nikki and Crow were just starting to get into things properly. The condoms she had were indeed the magical variety, but there was a difference from person to person that made it obvious that Crow couldn't be considered precisely normal. The amount of magic involved with actually bedding Nikki wasn't anything to scoff at either, so the constant bombardment of her cervix was something to enjoy. As Crow moved with the magical pull and the resistance of exiting, that condom began to tear, it was something that Nikki became aware of as each thrust began to feel better and better. "Bloody brilliant that is, keep it…" she paused thinking it through. She'd felt that kind of thing in a different way far too recently, "Crow, mate, did that condom tear? Being honest, I'm getting pretty close and if you can hold out... I'd rather finish around something yeah?~" she wondered earnestly. If it did she didn't have many other options but she definitely wasn't going to get as close as she currently was to a thumping build up, to stop before she got at least one proper orgasm out of it.
In the meantime, Nikki and Crow were just starting to get into things properly. The condoms she had were indeed the magical variety, but there was a difference from person to person that made it obvious that Crow couldn't be considered precisely normal. The amount of magic involved with actually bedding Nikki wasn't anything to scoff at either, so the constant bombardment of her cervix was something to enjoy. As Crow moved with the magical pull and the resistance of exiting, that condom began to tear, it was something that Nikki became aware of as each thrust began to feel better and better. "Bloody brilliant that is, keep it…" she paused thinking it through. She'd felt that kind of thing in a different way far too recently, "Crow, mate, did that condom tear? Being honest, I'm getting pretty close and if you can hold out... I'd rather finish around something yeah?~" she wondered earnestly. If it did she didn't have many other options but she definitely wasn't going to get as close as she currently was to a thumping build up, to stop before she got at least one proper orgasm out of it.
Comment